Are you overwhelmed by the challenges of juggling your job, parenting, and the extra demands of your kid’s school? Exhausted at the end of each day? Worried that you are making the wrong parenting decisions?
Dr. Geizhals offers help for overwhelmed parents. You can get the support you need to get your life back to an even keel.
Being a parent can be hard. Juggling self-care, caring for your children, nurturing your relationship, and keeping up with your job, can leave you feeling bogged down, exhausted, and anxious. Do you have little energy left for yourself?
If you are wondering how it can get better than this, Dr. Geizhals can help.
Therapy with Dr. Geizhals can provide immediate support and practical help. You can get the support to reshape your life to to alleviate stress and reduce anxiety.
You can do this!
Dr. G will work with you and your child to smooth over the rough edges and difficult tasks such as homework, sleeping, and phone use. She will also give you sound advice to deal with teenage drinking, vaping, poor grades etc.
Dr. Geizhals will work with you and your child. Dr. Geizhals provides personalized help that really makes a difference. Dr. Geizhals helps overwhelmed parents:
- respond appropriately to food issues with your child, including weight gain and weight loss
- learn to let your child succeed at homework without the need for your continual involvement
- use your parental authority to put healthy limits on your child without fighting
- toilet train/night train your child in an age appropriate, preschool approved method
- make quick decisions that make the best use of your time and energy
Learn to feel more at peace with your choices.
Therapy with Dr. Geizhals focuses on helping you be the parent that you want to be.
Call today to learn more about help for overwhelmed moms and dads, or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Please share this post!